Day 27
It was a good day. I managed to get 11,000+ steps in with the hour on the treadmill and half hour on the bike along with some walking around the park. I did look up the whole walk versus jog thing, and as assumed, jogging takes as much as 2 1/2 times more calories as walking. As was my original plan, I will have to begin incorporating jogging into my routine, especially if I find out I'm not achieving my 10 pounds per month goal.
I will say that I am feeling a bit thinner, but that just might be the empty stomach. There certainly isn't any difference in clothing at this moment. The knees, feet, and legs are all feeling the soreness now. Usually by now, they have come around but no doubt my advanced age is dictating how well my body recovers. I've not exceeded my 10,000 step goal for four days in a row and it seems, that will now be a daily priority along with everything else I'm working on.
I had my feelings hurt yesterday and it nagged me all day. One would think that at 67, I would begin to not honestly care what people say to me. I should be able to just shrug it off; however, my whole life, I haven't been able to deal with the idea I'm not liked or appreciated. It is something I really need to work on. I'm feeling a bit better today and am sure I'll move on just fine.
Food intake was within my daily goal: two bananas (200); salad (150); Panda Express (500); chicken, both BBQ and nuggets (500). 1350 calories but certainly over-estimating here.
Thought I would re-watch the Harry Potter movies that I recording a while ago. I got through the first on and not sure how long I'm going to get through the others. They're enjoyable but it beginning to look like I may not make it. We'll see.
I will say that I am feeling a bit thinner, but that just might be the empty stomach. There certainly isn't any difference in clothing at this moment. The knees, feet, and legs are all feeling the soreness now. Usually by now, they have come around but no doubt my advanced age is dictating how well my body recovers. I've not exceeded my 10,000 step goal for four days in a row and it seems, that will now be a daily priority along with everything else I'm working on.
I had my feelings hurt yesterday and it nagged me all day. One would think that at 67, I would begin to not honestly care what people say to me. I should be able to just shrug it off; however, my whole life, I haven't been able to deal with the idea I'm not liked or appreciated. It is something I really need to work on. I'm feeling a bit better today and am sure I'll move on just fine.
Food intake was within my daily goal: two bananas (200); salad (150); Panda Express (500); chicken, both BBQ and nuggets (500). 1350 calories but certainly over-estimating here.
Thought I would re-watch the Harry Potter movies that I recording a while ago. I got through the first on and not sure how long I'm going to get through the others. They're enjoyable but it beginning to look like I may not make it. We'll see.
Comments
Post a Comment