Day 25
On six hours sleep. I can't help but wonder. I know of many people that have lived all their lives on six or fewer hours of sleep and are just fine. Their bodies are used to it. I could say that I probably live on six hours of sleep about three to four times a week. I can't remember when I haven't though there have been brief periods where I slept eight to nine hours for a week or more at a time. The only conclusion that I can come to is that your body will simply let you know.
I went to the gym at 4:45 AM and was there for about an hour and a half. I walked for an hour and then the bike for 30 minutes. My Fitbit said I made 7200 steps. After getting home, I took care of all the morning business, checked in with Cindy and drove out to the zoo to get in the rest of my steps. They have a new path called Africa Rocks that is simply fabulous. I'm am so impressed with the zoo and their never ending construction projects that make it not only better for the animals but a wonderful walking experience for spectators alike. I will, no doubt, continue to be a diamond member for the rest of my life. I do enjoy it every time I go. Plus, I did go over my 10,000 steps for the day (two days in a row) and ended with almost 13,000. I'm sure I won't be able to keep that up but it certainly a step in the right direction.
I called Vicki to set up an appointment for my annual retirement payment, and I was very surprised that I didn't hear back from them. They are usually so professional about returning calls. My mind begins to go off into games. I'm always concerned that something could happen and I have all my retirement funds wrapped up in this one company. I'm sure it's okay, but I wish I would quit thinking about it.
The rest of the day was spent doing much of nothing. My trailer was power sprayed by resident Bob, who did the whole job for $60. Money well spent as the trailer hasn't been cleaned since I bought it.
I went to my parents for the Wednesday night dinner. It was excellent with prime rib bones, scallop potatoes, and veggies. There was jello for dessert. I was a good boy and only had one rib, a small scoop of potatoes, and sneaky passing the bread without taking one. I have no clue how many calories I may have eaten, but I did keep my discipline in check. I did have my scrambled eggs in the morning (100); an entree of Mushroom chicken from Panda Express (I had forgotten I was going to dinner) for lunch (500); and the dinner I'll say is likely about 800 calories. Oh, and popcorn (500). So I might have gone over the 1500 calories, but no likely as I over shoot my estimates. At least it's close enough that I'm not concerned.
I keep getting this old pain in my left foot right between my toes that I need to figure out how to fix. I can not allow anything to stop me from my exercise routine.
I went to the gym at 4:45 AM and was there for about an hour and a half. I walked for an hour and then the bike for 30 minutes. My Fitbit said I made 7200 steps. After getting home, I took care of all the morning business, checked in with Cindy and drove out to the zoo to get in the rest of my steps. They have a new path called Africa Rocks that is simply fabulous. I'm am so impressed with the zoo and their never ending construction projects that make it not only better for the animals but a wonderful walking experience for spectators alike. I will, no doubt, continue to be a diamond member for the rest of my life. I do enjoy it every time I go. Plus, I did go over my 10,000 steps for the day (two days in a row) and ended with almost 13,000. I'm sure I won't be able to keep that up but it certainly a step in the right direction.
I called Vicki to set up an appointment for my annual retirement payment, and I was very surprised that I didn't hear back from them. They are usually so professional about returning calls. My mind begins to go off into games. I'm always concerned that something could happen and I have all my retirement funds wrapped up in this one company. I'm sure it's okay, but I wish I would quit thinking about it.
The rest of the day was spent doing much of nothing. My trailer was power sprayed by resident Bob, who did the whole job for $60. Money well spent as the trailer hasn't been cleaned since I bought it.
I went to my parents for the Wednesday night dinner. It was excellent with prime rib bones, scallop potatoes, and veggies. There was jello for dessert. I was a good boy and only had one rib, a small scoop of potatoes, and sneaky passing the bread without taking one. I have no clue how many calories I may have eaten, but I did keep my discipline in check. I did have my scrambled eggs in the morning (100); an entree of Mushroom chicken from Panda Express (I had forgotten I was going to dinner) for lunch (500); and the dinner I'll say is likely about 800 calories. Oh, and popcorn (500). So I might have gone over the 1500 calories, but no likely as I over shoot my estimates. At least it's close enough that I'm not concerned.
I keep getting this old pain in my left foot right between my toes that I need to figure out how to fix. I can not allow anything to stop me from my exercise routine.
Comments
Post a Comment