Day 24

It's Tuesday and that means it's trash day.  I was up very early (another 6 PM to bed and then intermediate sleep after that---I'll need to stop doing that) and hit the gym at 5 AM.  I was really surprised at how many people were there this early.  Of course, many are getting their workout in before going to work, but really...so many people.

There's constant news reports about America becoming so fat, but if what I see in all these gyms are any indication, there will be plenty in good shape.  It's all very encouraging.  I did an hour of brisk walking and 20 minutes on the bike.  My Fitbit does not calculate my work on the bike, but I've learned that if I put the watch inside my sock, it does count, so that's something I will have to do for now on.  I'm not sure how much longer I will do the stationary bike, but until and if I begin to jog, I will keep it up...it can't hurt.

Because of my workout and trash day pace, I totaled 12,000 + steps.  Very nice!

I did go to the movies (again!) and saw The Darkest Hour.  There was some amazing acting acting by Gary Oldman and Lily James is a total yum-yum.  However, the movie didn't move me.  3 1/2 stars.

I must admit, though I'm sure there are no signs of weight loss this early, I am in fact feeling better, not so sluggish.  Whether it's my body adjusting or if it's all in my head, I know I'm doing good.  Certainly a huge benefit has been the regularity of the intestinal tract.

Food intake: Ten chicken nuggets (400); two bananas (200); popcorn (500); shrimp (150).  Well under the 1500 goal.

I'm beginning to become anxious about my weigh in in a week.   I'm so worried about not making my 10 pound per month goal.  I need to see 287 or better and I'm fearful of my resolve if it isn't there.  I've been so disciplined and have followed all the necessary steps I intend to use during this year's work.  I'll need to face it either way, I'm just not sure how I will respond.  We shall see...

Comments