Day 23
I need to rethink this whole going to bed early and waking up to do the rounds and go back to sleep. Too often, I can't get back to sleep for hours.
I'm not sure about my days recently. I'm finding that I haven't nothing to do, so I watch TV or play on the computer. I really need to remember that I can go to the zoo, the museums, or just find places to walk.
I did, have a good day at the gym. I managed my walk for an hour and then 30 minutes on the bike. There was no jogging today. The question of if I should even jog comes into play. I've read and heard many times that walking at a brief pace is just as good. The jury is still out. I think I'll just make it a day to day decision.
I did see Phantom Thread today with Daniel Day Lewis. I certainly found the acting solid and the actress was definitely a yum-yum, but the movie was missing something, 3 1/2 stars.
Food intake: salad (100); popcorn (500); monster omelet with shrimp (250); and salad again (100). It's hard for me to believe another day under a thousand calories. I certainly didn't feel it being completely satisfied. I can't help but wonder if I'm being mislead somewhere.
I'm not sure about my days recently. I'm finding that I haven't nothing to do, so I watch TV or play on the computer. I really need to remember that I can go to the zoo, the museums, or just find places to walk.
I did, have a good day at the gym. I managed my walk for an hour and then 30 minutes on the bike. There was no jogging today. The question of if I should even jog comes into play. I've read and heard many times that walking at a brief pace is just as good. The jury is still out. I think I'll just make it a day to day decision.
I did see Phantom Thread today with Daniel Day Lewis. I certainly found the acting solid and the actress was definitely a yum-yum, but the movie was missing something, 3 1/2 stars.
Food intake: salad (100); popcorn (500); monster omelet with shrimp (250); and salad again (100). It's hard for me to believe another day under a thousand calories. I certainly didn't feel it being completely satisfied. I can't help but wonder if I'm being mislead somewhere.
Comments
Post a Comment