Day 22

Had an okay day at the gym.  I could only manage 45 minutes on the treadmill and 20 minutes on the bike.  I'm sure my body is beginning to revolt a little bit. 

The day was pretty dead as well.  I didn't do much other than try out the VR headset from Christmas, which is bust, and watch TV and work on the computer.  I considered hitting the theaters, but I'll wait until  Monday when the crowds come down. 

I did go to the Food4Less market and found a sale on frozen shrimp, so I bought a package.  The store has a lot of good items and I'll need to keep it in mind.  I also bought a shrimp ceveici (sp) that has 210 calories.  It was too spicy for me.  I'll thy the seafood salad next time which 60 more calories.  I picked up a medium mushroom and chicken at Panda Express.  Again, it says 170 calories per serving but don't mention how much a serving is, so I'm going to say 500 calories, though I think that may be over estimating it.  It's always better to over than under estimate.  I had a salad for breakfast (100) and a bag of popcorn (500)...so I'm still under the 1500 per day goal.

I won't lie, getting through the first three months is difficult.  Fortunately at least as of now, I'm not feeling hungry; however, I am struggling with the fact that there is no physical body change after 22 days.  Now I know it takes three months before any visual confirmation takes place.  But every time I put on pants and don't feel any difference, it can be disheartening.  Not to worry, I will stick it out.

I went to sleep at 6 PM, did my 10 PM security check and then laid awake for more than an hour.  I end up sleeping until 4:30 AM, which is 9 hours of sleep.  That's simply too much.  I'm constantly in battle with myself over whether this is a good routine or not.  Shouldn't I just stay up until 8 or 10?.  I do like getting the the gym early, but even that's a silly plan simply because then I'm done and I have the entire day to fill.

I'm debating if I should begin my two-a-days or not, though I'm pretty sure I should wait until February to let my body get better in shape. 

We'll see.

Comments