Day 20
I only managed a little over 5 hours sleep last night but it didn't seem to effect me too much. I had a good day. I got my gym work in, 45 minutes on the treadmill, and 15 minutes on the bike. For whatever reason, my shins were aching earlier than usual.
I went to Best Buy to look at some new head phones. I'm having the most difficult time finding headphones that give me good sound. I considered the wireless, but they wouldn't let me hear their quality, and I didn't want to blow $160 on something I may not be happy with. I took a shot and bought the $30 iPhone headphones. The sound is better, it's just a matter of them staying in my ears during my workout.
I went to movies and saw The Post, which as advertised was very good. The kiosk outside the Parkway theaters has a sign saying, "No Movie pass accepted at kiosk." I ran it through anyway and it worked just fine. I'll continue to use it there until it really doesn't work.
I turned in my time sheet and did the little, stupid safety quiz. This company is ridiculous. They spend money on dumb little things and are tight asses about things that really matter. Oh well. I admit the $600 a month is very nice, but if Cindy decides to retire in July, I will quit along with her. I can get by without the money, though I should consider finally getting rid of my Dish.
I'm finding myself getting more and more tired of watching TV like I used to...don't know if it's because I'm getting older, I'm not that happy with the chairs I bought, or just what it is, but I can't seem to watch it for more than couple hours or so at a time.
Food intake was grapes, popcorn, and vegetables. More popcorn than usual, so I'll give it 800 calories, bu the veggies and the grapes are almost minimal. I'm certainly under a thousand calories for the day.
I went to Best Buy to look at some new head phones. I'm having the most difficult time finding headphones that give me good sound. I considered the wireless, but they wouldn't let me hear their quality, and I didn't want to blow $160 on something I may not be happy with. I took a shot and bought the $30 iPhone headphones. The sound is better, it's just a matter of them staying in my ears during my workout.
I went to movies and saw The Post, which as advertised was very good. The kiosk outside the Parkway theaters has a sign saying, "No Movie pass accepted at kiosk." I ran it through anyway and it worked just fine. I'll continue to use it there until it really doesn't work.
I turned in my time sheet and did the little, stupid safety quiz. This company is ridiculous. They spend money on dumb little things and are tight asses about things that really matter. Oh well. I admit the $600 a month is very nice, but if Cindy decides to retire in July, I will quit along with her. I can get by without the money, though I should consider finally getting rid of my Dish.
I'm finding myself getting more and more tired of watching TV like I used to...don't know if it's because I'm getting older, I'm not that happy with the chairs I bought, or just what it is, but I can't seem to watch it for more than couple hours or so at a time.
Food intake was grapes, popcorn, and vegetables. More popcorn than usual, so I'll give it 800 calories, bu the veggies and the grapes are almost minimal. I'm certainly under a thousand calories for the day.
Comments
Post a Comment