Day 19

I need to keep in mind that I'm writing about things that happened yesterday...sometimes it can be a bit confusing.

I worked out at the 24 Hour Fitness for the first time yesterday and things couldn't have been better.  They have everything that LA Fitness had except the sauna rooms, which is no bid deal.  I worked out for a good hour at 6:30 in the morning for an hour.  I was surprised I walked on the treadmill that long at 3.5.  Of course, I'll be doing this for this and next week.  In February, I will begin working in jogging slowly but surely.  By September, I hope to be jogging 5 miles per day...we shall see.  After returning home, I could certainly feel the balls of my feet, where I usually get blisters, but I could feel them beginning to toughen up.  I look forward to developing calluses on both my feet and the upper thighs, which are scraping together developing a painful rash.  I do know that eventually, they too will callus over in time. 

I went to the movies and saw The Greatest Showman.  It was good and the music was fantastic.  I was the only one in the theater.

Food for the day was salad, chicken nuggets, and an egg white vegetable omelet along with the popcorn at the movies.  Certainly within my 1500 daily calories goal. 

Comments