Day 18
Wednesday was an action packed day. I went to LA Fitness Center and found a poster on the door stating that the facility was closing on January 26th. I did my walk and bike (about 20 minutes each) and then terminated my membership.
I then took the trolley to SDSU where there was a Passport office after picking up my picture from Costco. At the Passport office, they told me that I needed to mail in my request; however, if I didn't mind paying the fee and filling out their paperwork, they could do it there. I did just that. After all was said and done, it cost me $150. I don't even know if I will need it in the next ten years, but it's good to have it just in case.
I came back and went to the store to get some salad and fixings then headed back to the house. My plans for the movie turned out to be a bust as I needed to help Papa get his truck back and then dinner there.
I told my parents about this diet and they were good with me eating less. I felt bad because Pop made a cherry pie just for me, but I just couldn't eat any and they seemed to understand. I told Papa to not make any changes to dinner just for me. I'll simply eat a little less and even if I miss my daily goal of 1500 calories, once a week is just fine.
We had pasta, a sausage, and a meatball with a piece of garlic bread...the first pasta and break I've had in over two weeks.
I'm going to say that I probably ate about 1200 calories, possibly more. This morning I only had grapes and in the afternoon, I only had salad, so I very close to my goal anyway.
I then took the trolley to SDSU where there was a Passport office after picking up my picture from Costco. At the Passport office, they told me that I needed to mail in my request; however, if I didn't mind paying the fee and filling out their paperwork, they could do it there. I did just that. After all was said and done, it cost me $150. I don't even know if I will need it in the next ten years, but it's good to have it just in case.
I came back and went to the store to get some salad and fixings then headed back to the house. My plans for the movie turned out to be a bust as I needed to help Papa get his truck back and then dinner there.
I told my parents about this diet and they were good with me eating less. I felt bad because Pop made a cherry pie just for me, but I just couldn't eat any and they seemed to understand. I told Papa to not make any changes to dinner just for me. I'll simply eat a little less and even if I miss my daily goal of 1500 calories, once a week is just fine.
We had pasta, a sausage, and a meatball with a piece of garlic bread...the first pasta and break I've had in over two weeks.
I'm going to say that I probably ate about 1200 calories, possibly more. This morning I only had grapes and in the afternoon, I only had salad, so I very close to my goal anyway.
Comments
Post a Comment