Day 17

Quite of bit done today.  Got up very early but end up feeling okay throughout the day aside from dropping at 6:30 PM.  The trash run went without a hitch finishing at at 9:45.

I went to the gym and learned that the place is closing Jan 26.  I got in my workout for the day, 27 minutes on the treadmill and 30 minutes on the bike.  I terminated my membership, but am paid up through the first of February.  I will join 24 hour fitness assuming my membership is free with my medicare card.  It all may have been a good thing as 24 Fitness is here in Santee and I will no longer be paying the $30 per month.

Food intake was grapes, entree of mushroom chicken from Panda Express, bag of popcorn and six chicken nuggets.  I believe with all it's still under 1500 calories.  The only suspicious thing for me is that Panda Express claims the mushroom chicken is 270 calories per portion; however, as always the case, they don't explain what a portion is or how many portions are in an entree.  I'm going to assume two to three giving me 510 calories total...at least that's what I'm going to count in my daily toll.  So 250 for the popcorn and 150 for the grapes and 300 for the nuggets leave me under 1500.  I'm not hungry and I feel replenished, so there you go.

I did manage to get my photo taken for my passport, but after the machine at Walgreen's broke down, I got it done at Costco.  I will now need to get it all mailed.  I also got my Amazon package mailed.  Jose finished my new awning for the trailer.  I paid him $600 for all the material and labor.  It looks great!

Comments