Day 16
Monday, Monday...so good to me...
I finally made it to the gym. I've had an LA Fitness Center membership but haven't used it since my injury. It's been a year since I've last been there and so it's about time. I was disappointed to see that they've cut back on their hours and is now only open from 8 to 8. I'm guessing this will cost them a lot of customers as when I used to go at 4 or 5 AM there were lots of people there. I can only assume that they're trying to save on salaries, which is a sign they're in financial trouble. I'm thinking I should go sign up at 24 Hour Fitness. Membership is free with my Medicare card.
I didn't do much...walked until my shin muscles ached and biked for 25 minutes. I will pick up that pace down the line. Stupidly, I left my Fitbit at home.
Food intake was well within the 1500 calories goal. Grapes, salad, chicken nuggets, and popcorn. So far, I'm not feeling missing or terribly hungry. Actually, I occasional feel full, which is odd. I suppose we'll see how this all goes down around June.
Not a lot more on my mind today.
I finally made it to the gym. I've had an LA Fitness Center membership but haven't used it since my injury. It's been a year since I've last been there and so it's about time. I was disappointed to see that they've cut back on their hours and is now only open from 8 to 8. I'm guessing this will cost them a lot of customers as when I used to go at 4 or 5 AM there were lots of people there. I can only assume that they're trying to save on salaries, which is a sign they're in financial trouble. I'm thinking I should go sign up at 24 Hour Fitness. Membership is free with my Medicare card.
I didn't do much...walked until my shin muscles ached and biked for 25 minutes. I will pick up that pace down the line. Stupidly, I left my Fitbit at home.
Food intake was well within the 1500 calories goal. Grapes, salad, chicken nuggets, and popcorn. So far, I'm not feeling missing or terribly hungry. Actually, I occasional feel full, which is odd. I suppose we'll see how this all goes down around June.
Not a lot more on my mind today.
Comments
Post a Comment