Day 15
Today I caught up on most of my TV programs that I had missed while on my trip. I then went to Parkway Plaza to see if my Movie Pass worked. I chose to see Star Wars again. The pass worked perfectly. I expect I'll be using it a lot. I would expect for the company to go bankrupt sometime because I just can't imagine their business profile could stand up for this but I have no doubt I'll get my $90 worth long before that.
I took my flavored salt substitute with me. I'm not crazy about the butter flavor, however, to my surprise, when I went into the Walmart, I found they had my Bacon Cheddar flavor, so bought all they had along with a Garlic Parmesan.
Food intake today was a spinach egg white omelet (150); grapes (100); popcorn at the theater (150); a bowl of salad (250) and eight chicken nuggets (500) for a total 1400 calories. Again...that's being liberal with the count. It was probably less than that.
There were very few steps taken. Exercise must begin if I'm going to be successful. It's time.
I took my flavored salt substitute with me. I'm not crazy about the butter flavor, however, to my surprise, when I went into the Walmart, I found they had my Bacon Cheddar flavor, so bought all they had along with a Garlic Parmesan.
Food intake today was a spinach egg white omelet (150); grapes (100); popcorn at the theater (150); a bowl of salad (250) and eight chicken nuggets (500) for a total 1400 calories. Again...that's being liberal with the count. It was probably less than that.
There were very few steps taken. Exercise must begin if I'm going to be successful. It's time.
Comments
Post a Comment