Day 14
I left Laughlin at 3 AM and headed back to Santee. The traffic was lite and no problems except that for whatever reason I had to make two stops to pee. I don't remember drinking more than usual. I can only guess that it has to do with the new diet.
In order to use the bathroom at Carl's in Escondido, I needed to purchase something so I bought a steak and egg burrito, which I'll guess is about 500 calories. After getting home, I unpacked and checked the house and the park and picked up my three packages from the office. Next month's book, the two charging cables for my Fitbit, and a coffee mug warmer were in the the packages. The coffee mug warmer's ceramic cover was broken in two places. I went on Amazon and printed a return label and packaged it to send it back. They are mailing me a new one. Returning things to Amazon is a breeze.
I tried to order this bacon cheddar popcorn salt but it's considered a pantry item and you have to order a minimum of five items and they still charge you $5.95 shipping, which makes the savings on the items disappear. Amazon is the only place I've found that has that flavor, so I'm going to continue to look for it.
I went to Costco to get food for the week. I picked up green grapes for snacking and the morning and eggs whites. I then went to Vons to get some canned mushrooms, salsa, and a bag of spinach for my omelets.
I ate some green grapes and let me say this: these are the best tasting and largest grapes I've ever had. They're like the steak of grapes. Assuming this quality remains, these will become a staple around here. (150 calories)
Note that I will always guess up on my calorie count on every thing.
I played some online poker with Terry and then headed over to Target to get some popcorn topping flavoring (butter was all they head). These flavoring only has 200 calories for the entire bottle (it's mostly just salt), so each serving only adds about 20 calories to popcorn, which according to Google is only 200 calories per package. So I had a package and I will average that up to 250 calories.
I went to Panda King and ordered an entree of their latest spicy chicken dish for dinner. According to the menu board, it's 270 calories per serving but doesn't say how big the serving is, so I'll assume and medium size is two servings. Therefore, today's entire calorie intake is under the 1500 calorie goal. It seems hard to believe and I've totally satisfied and not all that hungry.
Of course, none of this means anything until I start getting in aggressive exercise that gets my heart rate up. I said I'd begin that two weeks in, so tomorrow, come hell or high water, I'm going to the gym!
In order to use the bathroom at Carl's in Escondido, I needed to purchase something so I bought a steak and egg burrito, which I'll guess is about 500 calories. After getting home, I unpacked and checked the house and the park and picked up my three packages from the office. Next month's book, the two charging cables for my Fitbit, and a coffee mug warmer were in the the packages. The coffee mug warmer's ceramic cover was broken in two places. I went on Amazon and printed a return label and packaged it to send it back. They are mailing me a new one. Returning things to Amazon is a breeze.
I tried to order this bacon cheddar popcorn salt but it's considered a pantry item and you have to order a minimum of five items and they still charge you $5.95 shipping, which makes the savings on the items disappear. Amazon is the only place I've found that has that flavor, so I'm going to continue to look for it.
I went to Costco to get food for the week. I picked up green grapes for snacking and the morning and eggs whites. I then went to Vons to get some canned mushrooms, salsa, and a bag of spinach for my omelets.
I ate some green grapes and let me say this: these are the best tasting and largest grapes I've ever had. They're like the steak of grapes. Assuming this quality remains, these will become a staple around here. (150 calories)
Note that I will always guess up on my calorie count on every thing.
I played some online poker with Terry and then headed over to Target to get some popcorn topping flavoring (butter was all they head). These flavoring only has 200 calories for the entire bottle (it's mostly just salt), so each serving only adds about 20 calories to popcorn, which according to Google is only 200 calories per package. So I had a package and I will average that up to 250 calories.
I went to Panda King and ordered an entree of their latest spicy chicken dish for dinner. According to the menu board, it's 270 calories per serving but doesn't say how big the serving is, so I'll assume and medium size is two servings. Therefore, today's entire calorie intake is under the 1500 calorie goal. It seems hard to believe and I've totally satisfied and not all that hungry.
Of course, none of this means anything until I start getting in aggressive exercise that gets my heart rate up. I said I'd begin that two weeks in, so tomorrow, come hell or high water, I'm going to the gym!
Comments
Post a Comment