Day 13

Another solid 8 hours of sleep.  For whatever reason, I’m getting the hours in here at the Tropicana.  I went to the Belle, signed up for the high hand poker game and then went to breakfast.  Once again, vegetable omelet and fruit (500 calories). 

I went to the game and today went quite a bit better.  I was catching some cards and at one point was up $60.  However, things started to deteriorate the second hour and I left with a $25 win.  It’s nice to post a win at the poker table.  Considering I didn’t catch any bonuses, I feel pretty good about that.  However, the poker for the trip was a loser—about $70—but for three days of playing, I can live with that.

I went to the Riverside and saw MOLLY’S GAME, which was good and then played some Quick Quads.  Again, my hundred was almost gone when I went on a nice roll and with two quad deuces on the final hand, I cashed out a little $20 win.

I went over to Harrahs and checked in at the Kiosk.  No problems and it sent me to the North Tower, which I’m fine with.  The remodel has made a huge difference.

I played the 50-plays and doubled my money on SDB and then lost a hundred making me even.  I then tried a hundred in Bonus Deuces and that was a mistake. I lost that.  I did play my free play ($65) but lost it in a Buffalo Gold…my LAST time playing that game. 
I used my $30 food comp at the seafood buffet and was a good boy.  I stuck to seafood and cucumber salad, which was excellent.  I have NO clue how many calories but I’m guessing that I’m in the ballpark of my 1500 goal, even with the popcorn at the movies. 


I’m going to bed early in the hopes of getting fast start in the morning heading back to Santee and home.

Comments